- I’m feeling: excited and scared at the same time regarding new possibilities.
- I’m listening to: the quietness of the day.
- I’m thinking: of all the support I got this past week re some important decisions I need to make.
- I’m looking forward to: Having my surgery done this week and some days off to recuperate. I really just want to be done with this. Participating in Ravelry’s Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup forum. Sometimes when I craft for myself or even do KALs/CALs, I don’t always time manage as well as I should. Participating then eventually being in a House where others depend on you for winning is a great motivator for me.
- I’m learning: trust. The next few weeks will be interesting but I have to trust God for an outcome that I know I can’t control or manage.
- I’m enjoying: Reading more. Getting my May 2014 House Cup class assignments ready including making my class time-table. LOLOL! I feel like I’m back in High School or Uni. again.
- I’m creating: a life I love and one that’s reflective of who am I and where I want to be.
- I’m grateful for: all the love, encouragement and support of my family and friends re some upcoming changes in my life. Wasn’t sure if I was doing the right thing but they’re keeping me on track and accountable when fear gets in the way. New yarn and wonderful project possibilities. Almost being done with my spring cleaning. A few more projects then I’m done. Surprise cards in the mail from Asha (all the way in Barbados) and Lisa. <3. Surprise breakfast on Thursday from one of the staff I supervise. He went on vacation from Friday. When he gets back, I’ll be gone for surgery so we wouldn’t see each other for almost two weeks. The breakfast was his way of saying “till we meet soon”. <3. An offer by one of my co-workers to come take a look at some home repair projects that are beyond my skill-set as a gift from him to me.
- Around the house are: Laundry to be folded. Paper to be shredded. Potting mix to be used up.
- In my kitchen: my favourite soup is on the stove. I know, I know … ya’ll done seen this 100 times now. 😀 I just love it so much.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to:finish with the transplanting of my garden shoots. Put together project kits for each of my HPKCHP class assignments. Start walking home from the train station after work. food plan for the week.
- My quote/verse for the upcoming week is:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.