There’s so much that I planned to say today, but as I thought about my year, I realized there’s really only one thing I need to say today and that is — thank you! It’s been an interesting year with some not so nice experiences but your support has made all the difference. So thank you. Thank you for your calls, texts, emails, love gifts, encouragement, blog love, laughter, crafty company, support of my own crafty efforts, inspiration, sisterhood, prayers, and most of all your friendship. Online and in person.
You’ve made my heart full and crowded out many of the bad things or at the very least, challenged me to change my perspective about some of the happenings. So here’s to each of you!
I’ll be forever grateful having met you and having known you.
P.S. … Ann, I know you’re my cousin, but the above includes you too. ❤
- I’m feeling: tired. Last week was a week from hell in ways I haven’t experienced in a long time.
- I’m listening to: sounds of the wind outside my window.
- I’m thinking of / wondering why: the fight I have ahead of me with my COBRA administrator so I wouldn’t lose $2000 of my hard earned dollars because they haven’t done what they are supposed to do.
- I’m looking forward to: brunch next week Sunday with my cousin Sabs. Getting the movie “Maleficient” from Netflix.
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: staying focused despite challenges
- I’m enjoying: Talenti gelato, trips to the public library and my Charlie Brown christmas tree. It makes me smile so much!
- I’m creating/planning to create: some felt and knitted ornaments for my tree and a fair isle Christmas hat. Still working on a hat for my friend. All these Christmas projects are just taking me away from WIPs. 😀
- I’m grateful for: Spending time with my cousin Jacintha this week. Being out and about with her really made up for a troublesome week. Damon at Pa yflex. He really has been extremely helpful. Giselle at Cohen’s Optical. Another example of superior customer service. She made my optometrist visit really good. A good report from the optometrist. No degeneration, no eye diseases. It was especially great to hear that there was absolutely no evidence of diabetes in my eyes. I was really happy to hear that. I need reading glasses but I’m okay with that. Nadine. Ellie my new real life pal from Ravelry. I had a wonderful time with her and she was kind enough to treat me to lunch. I love it when online connections translate to real life.
- Around the house are: Extra clean rooms. My management company is going through a building inspection and asked me if my unit can be one of them that they show-case. I guess being a Tidy Tina is a plus for me and now for them! 😀
- In my kitchen: cod-fish cakes made for my cousin.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: go back to the library to pick up this book — 55 Christmas Balls To Knit. Christmas knits are taking my life over!!! LOLOL! To pick up a few Christmas gifts. Make a trip to Ikea for some necessities. That store is the devil, I’m hoping to make it out alive with only what I go in for.
Today, I’m going to indulge in a day of Austen movies — Emma, Sense & Sensibility and Pride & Prejudice. They always make me feel better.
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.