- I’m feeling: tired. Last week was a week from hell in ways I haven’t experienced in a long time.
- I’m listening to: sounds of the wind outside my window.
- I’m thinking of / wondering why: the fight I have ahead of me with my COBRA administrator so I wouldn’t lose $2000 of my hard earned dollars because they haven’t done what they are supposed to do.
- I’m reading: Keep It Simple for Busy Women by Emilie Barnes. I’ve changed to this for my Advent readings and I can’t say how much of a blessing these daily devotionals have been.
- I’m looking forward to: brunch next week Sunday with my cousin Sabs. Getting the movie “Maleficient” from Netflix.
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: staying focused despite challenges
- I’m enjoying: Talenti gelato, trips to the public library and my Charlie Brown christmas tree. It makes me smile so much!
- I’m creating/planning to create: some felt and knitted ornaments for my tree and a fair isle Christmas hat. Still working on a hat for my friend. All these Christmas projects are just taking me away from WIPs. 😀
- I’m grateful for: Spending time with my cousin Jacintha this week. Being out and about with her really made up for a troublesome week. Damon at Pa yflex. He really has been extremely helpful. Giselle at Cohen’s Optical. Another example of superior customer service. She made my optometrist visit really good. A good report from the optometrist. No degeneration, no eye diseases. It was especially great to hear that there was absolutely no evidence of diabetes in my eyes. I was really happy to hear that. I need reading glasses but I’m okay with that. Nadine. Ellie my new real life pal from Ravelry. I had a wonderful time with her and she was kind enough to treat me to lunch. I love it when online connections translate to real life.
- Around the house are: Extra clean rooms. My management company is going through a building inspection and asked me if my unit can be one of them that they show-case. I guess being a Tidy Tina is a plus for me and now for them! 😀
- In my kitchen: cod-fish cakes made for my cousin.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: go back to the library to pick up this book — 55 Christmas Balls To Knit. Christmas knits are taking my life over!!! LOLOL! To pick up a few Christmas gifts. Make a trip to Ikea for some necessities. That store is the devil, I’m hoping to make it out alive with only what I go in for.
Today, I’m going to indulge in a day of Austen movies — Emma, Sense & Sensibility and Pride & Prejudice. They always make me feel better.
- Quote/verse of the week:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.