No commentary this week either — I’ve been put on sick leave by my Dr because of some cold virus. This is the second time in 6 weeks that I got this. I’m supposed to go back work tomorrow but I still can’t talk. 😦 . Despite the discomfort of this virus, I’m still thankful this week for:
- Not being a cold virus causality. With the numbers being what they are, it’s hard to believe so many people have died this winter from influenza and cold viruses. I’ll definitely take the discomfort over death.
- Being able to rest. True, Nyquil played a big part in giving me that rest but I’m thankful for the down-time.
- I was kinda cranky from the virus so I bought myself a small treat so I could learn a new technique. Tunisian crochet, here I come. It’s not much but I’m grateful that I’m able to treat myself.
- Lovely reminder: a beautiful way to end the old week and start the new. 😀
- – A very sweet email from my e-pal Nizzy.
Hope you each had a wonderful week!
Hi Nicky! So sorry to hear that you have been sick 🙂 and wishing you all of the best in being fully recovered and not relapsing. I am very impressed by your patience at taking down your locs and further, I am looking forward to seeing your progress in learning tusnian crochet. Lots of love from Barbados,
Thanks so much Asha. I’ve been wondering about you since you haven’t updated your blog in a while. I hope all is well with you.
That loc-takedown was an experience; don’t think I’ll do that again if I ever have locs again but the end result was worth the effort.
You are welcome. I am well but up to my ears in studying, so I barely seem to ven have time to relax! It will probably be a while before I can get back to blogging so it is great to have your offerings to read. Keep up the great work.
Good luck with the program! I know you’ll do well. No pressure with blogging. Study duty calls!!!!