- I’m feeling: dare I say … happy!
- I’m listening to: my T.V. playing “Midsomer Murders”. Love this show. So very British!
- I’m thinking of / wondering why: what I need to do tomorrow since I’ll be the only one in the office.
- I’m looking forward to: finishing my final week at “the job”.
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: go with the flow while trusting that God has my best interest at heart.
- I’m enjoying: Fall, long walks, cooking Fall foods, crafting every spare moment I get and purging my home.
- I’m creating/planning to create: a blanket for Julian (finally), natural dye baths, and good wholesome foods in my kitchen.
- I’m grateful for: Tonya at Aetna Medical. She made a situation that could have been super detrimental for me so very smooth. Thank you Tonya! Money to purchase a Bosworth spindle from one of the teams I take care of at work. They wanted me to have a gift I’d keep forever and they’re fascinated that I use — according to them — a stick and fluffy stuff to make yarn. A great week with my two work loves. Nikki’s going on vacation tomorrow so it’s just Attah and me this week coming up. A recommendation from a past employee to her HR Director, now the lady wants to meet me. Yay for good recommendations. A call from my cousin R just to check in to see how I’ve been. Yarn delivery!!! Oh yeah!!! 😀
- Around the house are: clean rooms and happy spaces.
In my kitchen: pumpkin soup with veggies & herbs from my garden — okras, peppers and thyme and pumpkin spiced cinnamon buns.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: finally finish my Stitches East homework. get ready for my Stitches East trip. Get a mani/pedi. Work on some of my craft projects for Andi’s KAL. And last but not least, work on my new blog. I’ve decided to take my planting/gardening adventures to another level and thought I should really give my plant babies a blog of their own. Fingers crossed keeping them alive during the winter. 😀
- Quote/Verse of the week:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead. ❤