- I’m feeling: renewed.
- I’m listening to: my inner voice.
- I’m thinking of / wondering why: how excited I am about that job posting my “sister” T sent me. Gardening, kids and my psych degree! Sounds like job perfection. Where I can find some apothecary classes.
- I’m reading: The Gift of Faith by Father Tadeusz Dajczer. It was recommended to me by Tracey; I can’t thank her enough!
- I’m looking forward to: working on my Year of Projects list.
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: Quiet my inner competitive nature. While it might be beneficial for some things, for others it’s not. I’m becoming more flexible, just going with the flow when change is necessary.
- I’m enjoying: introductory Fall coolness. Trying new crafting techniques.
- I’m creating/planning to create: pesto. New workout routines. An experimental wellness program. My Flax sweater — round two!!! 🙄
- I’m grateful for: spending time with this guy! He loves yogurt!!! ❤ And waking me up in the middle of the night. 😀 spending time with my cousin and having her and her hubby treat me so well last week during my Philly visit. A well needed body massage. A stranger’s kindness. She agreed to deliver a tablet I bought for my brother. Coming home. Sometimes the vibrancy of Brooklyn and the size of my apt works my nerves, but it was soooooooooooo good coming back to my little home after some time away. I’m grateful for having a space to call my own — so many people don’t have that.
- Around the house are: Stacks of items to be given away to friends or donated to Goodwill.
- In my kitchen: Bean and sweet potato salad.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: continue to pray for healing for Robin Williams’ family. Mental health issues are real and hard to deal with. I’m just so very sorry that he thought his departure from this life was his only option. 😦 Job hunt. Create an exit strategy list so I could complete all my tasks at my current job. Practice some new to me time management techniques. Work on my current WIPs. Do my Stitches East homework. 😀
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.