- I’m feeling: good despite this sinus cold that’s trying to beat me down.
- I’m listening to: the sounds of my T.V. and a Law & Order Criminal Intent Marathon
- I’m thinking: of the natural cures I can use to lessen the sinus pressure I’m feeling.
- I’m reading: The classic: A Little Princess – Frances Hodgson Burnett. This is an amazing story of how to stay true to oneself and how to be kind and gracious, even while facing adversity. A lesson for everyone — children and adults.
I’m looking forward to: receiving my first issue of Pom Pom magazine. I’ve heard so many good things about it, I can’t wait to have it in my hands.
- I’m learning: to take time to just relax.
- I’m enjoying: the new short work weeks. The sunshine. Taking long walks. Drinking tea (despite the heat). Fruit salad.
- I’m creating: a crochet project for my Divination June 2014 class.
- I’m grateful for: recognizing my inner warrior! A lovely card sent to me from sunny Barbados by my online buddy Asha. Finding these blocking mats at my local general goods store. All you yarny fiends can identify with this joy. I got this set for $9.99 and one mat is the size of — get this — four mats from the regular sized set that costs $39.99 and above! Scorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre! Being able to supplement my wardrobe with two new maxi dresses. Being forced to relax yesterday because of this cold. I really needed to wind down. The best news ever from my Dr. on Friday. My blood sugar issues have been consistently stable and by the next visit, if I keep it up, I can come off meds! 😀
- Around the house are: mini messes in almost every room. 😳 You know how things get when you’re trying to battle a cold.
- In my kitchen: nothing’s on my stove. Once I feel better, my stove and I will be back on! 😀
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: rest some more. Bake some flourless cookies. Work on my Flax Sweater. Monitor my online time.
- My quote/verse for the upcoming week is:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.