FFF: Fit in The Summer!

Whether you decide to walk, cycle, run, swim, jog, hike or do yoga in the park, the summer heat and humidity can really put a damper on our  exercise in the summer sun.   This week’s Fit Friday is a reminder for safety while exercising this summer.

Be careful, be safe. Most of all, enjoy yourselves and make the effort count.  Happy Friday!!!  😀 .

source

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “FFF: Fit in The Summer!

1. Tracey June 27, 2014 / 4:50 pm

I needed this today, so, so bad!
    Have a great weekend my friend.

• Nicky June 28, 2014 / 5:55 pm

I hope you didn’t over do it in the heat Lady! Hope you’re having a great weekend too! ❤

2. Preeti June 27, 2014 / 1:04 pm

I truly know the importance of this list coz I’ve experienced heat exhaustion quite often ever since I was pregnant with my daughter. I almost always have to dunk my feet into cold water to lower my body temperature :: I’m terrified of heat stroke!!

• Nicky June 28, 2014 / 5:56 pm

Oh my word Preeti, that’s frightening indeed. I’ll be praying for you. Stay cool and be safe friend. ❤

3. Ann June 27, 2014 / 9:37 am

Finally time to comment! 🙂 Yes I agree and I applaud both your enthusiasm and caution in regard to working out in the summer.It can be a challenge to enjoy the outdoors but not be whipped by it!One other thing I would mention is not to be discouraged if you do end up exercising indoors.I used to feel like I failed somehow if I ended up inside on my elliptical during the summer–it seemed like a waste of god sunshine! But it was safer for me not to be outside in 90 degrees, so I got over that feeling. Enjoy those endorphins!

• Nicky June 28, 2014 / 6:01 pm

Cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzin!!!! ❤

Wait till you hear the A1C news I have for you! It's motivated me to do even more this Summer.

I know the feeling you talk about having to work out inside during the summer. I kinda felt like I wasn't doing enough so I've moved my stepper to the window and workout with the curtains drawn. LOLOL! I get summer even on the inside.