- I’m feeling: really, really good.
- I’m listening to: the sounds of the ambulance from the hospital close by.
- I’m thinking of / wondering why: I haven’t heard the birds for a few days.
- I’m reading: Havisham. I’m having a love/hate relationship with this book right now. The pace is a little slower than I like but I can’t put it down. It’s like a train-wreck. LOLOL! I can’t be done with it.
- I’m looking forward to: a four day work week — every week for the rest of the summer! 😀
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: stay strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
- I’m enjoying: Cool summer breezes. Hanging out with my cousin Sabs. World Cup fever. Cucumber lemonade. Gardening success and walks where I’m just being warmed by the sun. Days where the atmosphere and temperature are just too awesome to not be outside. Days like this:
Source: Dnali. Taken with Samsung Galaxy III
- I’m creating/planning to create: two baby blankets and finally my Flax sweater. I failed to meet my half time goal but I’m still hoping to finish it by the end of July.
- I’m grateful for: the best week I’ve had in a very long time! Blooms outside my window from my urban fire escape garden. 4 day work weeks. Finding giant sized blocking mats at my local neighborhood store for 80% less than the original price. Enjoying a great visit from my aunt this week. Getting some good, restorative sleep. Coming home to a wonderful card in the mail from my friend Rae. ❤
- Around the house are: Open windows and scents of the produce I got yesterday at the farmer’s market.
- In my kitchen: oven roasted sweet potatoes and baked salmon.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: put in some strong work on my Flax sweater. Go for my annual post cancer checkup. Send out some happy mail. Rest well. Walk some more. Read. Catch up on my pod-cast listening. Finish my Craftsy Short Rows class.
- My quote/verse for the upcoming week is:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.
Lovely. The flowers put a smile on my face. The sky looks glorious blue. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Veronica! I look out my window at those flowers every morning and when I get home at night. The sight is so absolutely cheery and heart warming.
A long weekend at the end of each week, what fun!! That sky shot is a-mazing! Have a fabulous week 🙂
Hope you’re having an awesome one too! It’s not going to be a long weekend every week since I didn’t want to hog all the Fridays. Wanted to give the two other people in my department opportunity to take long weekends too. This week, it’s today (Wednesday) as I have Dr’s appt, but from next week, I’m alternating, Thursdays and Fridays. Just so I can get a break from the crazy! Next weekend is even better — I’m off on Thursday and we’re closed on Friday. Woohooooooo!!!
I love the flowers WOW! What an awesome pop of colour. I hope we both have a really awesome week. 🙂
Thanks Asha! 😀 Cheers for an awesome week for both of us! :martini:
I think all weeks should be four day work weeks, just sayin’ 🙂
Okay, would you share with me cucumber lemonade? I love them both so I bet I would love them together.
World Cup fever here too!
LOLOL! I totally agree! Just the idea of it has made such a difference in my mood!
I’ve tried a couple of cucumber lemonade recipes but this one right here is my favourite. I just half the sugar cause I like it tart! Let me know if you make it!
P.S. sometimes I skip the liquor! 😀
4-day work weeks all summer? Lucky you. 🙂
Thanks for your weekly sharing. Mine will publish this evening.
Girl that four day week thing was a blessing, not luck. A situation at work that was supposed to work out to my disadvantage worked out to an advantage. Only God could have made that happen! And for that I’m eternally grateful! 😀
Can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to.