- I’m feeling: really, really good.
- I’m listening to: the sounds of the ambulance from the hospital close by.
- I’m thinking of / wondering why: I haven’t heard the birds for a few days.
- I’m reading: Havisham. I’m having a love/hate relationship with this book right now. The pace is a little slower than I like but I can’t put it down. It’s like a train-wreck. LOLOL! I can’t be done with it.
- I’m looking forward to: a four day work week — every week for the rest of the summer! 😀
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: stay strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
- I’m enjoying: Cool summer breezes. Hanging out with my cousin Sabs. World Cup fever. Cucumber lemonade. Gardening success and walks where I’m just being warmed by the sun. Days where the atmosphere and temperature are just too awesome to not be outside. Days like this:
Source: Dnali. Taken with Samsung Galaxy III
- I’m creating/planning to create: two baby blankets and finally my Flax sweater. I failed to meet my half time goal but I’m still hoping to finish it by the end of July.
- I’m grateful for: the best week I’ve had in a very long time! Blooms outside my window from my urban fire escape garden. 4 day work weeks. Finding giant sized blocking mats at my local neighborhood store for 80% less than the original price. Enjoying a great visit from my aunt this week. Getting some good, restorative sleep. Coming home to a wonderful card in the mail from my friend Rae. ❤
- Around the house are: Open windows and scents of the produce I got yesterday at the farmer’s market.
- In my kitchen: oven roasted sweet potatoes and baked salmon.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: put in some strong work on my Flax sweater. Go for my annual post cancer checkup. Send out some happy mail. Rest well. Walk some more. Read. Catch up on my pod-cast listening. Finish my Craftsy Short Rows class.
- My quote/verse for the upcoming week is:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.