- I’m feeling: rested.
- I’m listening to: classical cd — Mozart for Morning Coffee. In my case, make that tea.
- I’m thinking of: the spring cleaning projects I need to do and some re-decorating plans running around in my head.
- I’m reading: Widow of Larkspur Inn. Or rather, that should be, this week I read, this lovely romantic novel in which the story was told without the vulgarity and crassness of modern day “romance” novels. Lots of timely spiritual lessons were weaved into the story. I enjoyed it so much I got the other books in the series. It’s been a while since I read a romance novel (not a fan of the genre) but 434 pages in three days?!! That should indicate how much I enjoyed it. I’m also reading my latest edition of Cooking Light. Can’t wait to try some of these Spring recipes.
- I’m looking forward to: buying my seeds (basil, cilantro, parsley) this coming week and getting my hands in some dirt next weekend. Nizzy’s visit to NY; hopefully we can meet up.
- I’m learning: that having integrity is hard but worth it.
- I’m enjoying: My first installment of Love Notes; after a long week it was great to see it in my mailbox yesterday. I’m enjoying this exchange sooooo very much.
- I’m creating: swatches for my sweater. Just one more swatch then I’ll see the mods I need to make.
- I’m grateful for: making it through the week. A slow, lazy Saturday. Home-made shrimp fried rice. A long “just what I needed” conversation with my oldest friend. We’ve known each other since we were 2 and I ain’t no spring chicken anymore. 😛 Long, honest, open conversations with God. A health scare that scared me straight! Yikes.
- Around the house are: more open windows. The scent of a Lavendar & Vanilla Glade plug-in. Last winter hurrah, lemme say goodbye to yah in style 😛 — smells of my baking winter’s cranberry nut bread.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: do more spinning on Olga. I think I’m almost there. Spray paint some generic plant pots. Finish these pot-holders for my kitchen.
- My quote/verse for the upcoming week is: image background source
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.
the new format for “Gratitude Sunday” is borrowed from “The Simple Woman’s Daybook” series