It’s feels strange not to be doing my 52 weeks of blessings post, especially when my heart is saying that I should continue. I’m still going back and forth but in the meantime, here’s some stuff that made me happy this week:
- Rainy days which make for perfect crafting days.
- A surprise in the mail from my online buddy Lauren. I’m sure all the crafters reading this can attest to how great it feels having someone send you a hand knit! It’s soft, delectable and I absolutely love it!!!
- Got ready for the return of Downton Abbey with homemade scones. Best ones I’ve made ever!!!! And of course, there was tea!!!!
- My new W.I.P basket. The message on the front of it makes it even more special to me since crafting really does make me happy.
- Hearing from my Dr. that my blood sugar is back to normal. I’m not pre-diabetic anymore. In another six months, I can come off meds. Thank God for that!