Okay … someone pinch me! Is it really Thankgiving already?!!! I’m just blown away at the speed this year has gone by. I can’t believe that I’ve been doing my blessings posts for 47 weeks with 5 more to go! As always, every week has something, someone, some event I need to be grateful for and this week was no exception. 😀 This week, I’m grateful for:
- Great weather (in the 60’s) to start the week which allowed me to wash my windows. It’s lovely looking out, especially in the evening hours, through cleaner windows.
- A gift from a co-worker. She found some yarn at Goodwill and figured, I’d know what to do with them. I thought it was so kind of her to think of me that way. I’ve already found a pattern for the “mohair”. 😀
- Having my crafting mojo return with a vengeance! Yesterday I was able to reclaim yarn from projects I made but don’t wear; sort some patterns; then bag and tag the ones I want to work on (complete with the yarn) for the rest of Fall into Winter!!! Wooohooo!!! So glad it’s back; with the frigid temps we’re facing this weekend, crafting would be a great way to spend some time while the winds howl outside!
- Being able to start my holiday decorating!!! Double wooohooooo!!! I’m going to spray paint the pinecones in different colours then take the rest of my decorations out today!!! So excited!!
- Being able to wind down from the work week (which was pretty good by the way 😀 ) with some hot chocolate to which I added wasabi chocolate shavings!!! Yummsers!!!
Off to go purchase a computer to ship to my mom, clean up, get my decorations out, then do a new swatch for this blanket. Long story that I’ll share with you later! LOLOL! Hope your week was wonderful and cheers for a great upcoming week!!!!! 😀