- Moistest, bestest cornbread ever!!!
- Making real vanilla extract
- Who says you can’t have breakfast for dinner?
- Steamed kale & feta, stuffed pork-chops (almonds and apple) from Trader Joe’s, jasmine rice with hemp
- If I can’t eat it, might as well smell it! 😛 Chocolate mimosa (best customer service ever here!!!)
- White Chili — yummers!!!
- Windows open, curtains thrown up! Crisp, comfy Fall bedding!
- My first Apple Crisp
- Favourite night light/oil burner (with Body Shop Pumpkin Nectarine)
- Finished Crisp
- Everything’s better with something Frenchy! LOLOL! Apple Crisp and French Vanilla icecream
- Back to Crafting. Photo shoot prep … 😉 😛
- “Murder She Wrote” marathon
Feels good going back to what works for me.
click images for better view
So many yummy pics, man I’m hungry for a night snack 😉
I owe you a snack when we meet! LOLOL!
Man, yours post and pictures are making me hungry. I’m trying to go to yoga, but the photos and descriptions above are making me reconsider. Thanks.
LOLOL! Don’t skip yoga! If it works for you, get to that class.
Hope the recipes are ones you can try. 😀
Thank you for all the links, you have some good stuff here. Breakfast for dinner is the best and so is vanilla ice cream.
If you get any of the items … enjoy!!! 😀
Yes ma’am on breakfast for dinner. But I have to ask though … is it okay to have dessert for breakfast? 😛 😉
So much tastiness in one place!! Yum! Yum! And I love the new banner 🙂
Thanks Lady!!! 😀