These days it seems like I only have time for life posts but some crafting has been going on — just not that much. This week, I had to have minor surgery to remove a cyst under my arm … ouch!!!! I also had to terminate a problem employee who became very upset with me. #bummer! This week I had to think really hard about the things that were good since it was a tiring week. But since there’s always something to be grateful for, I do have things to record. This week, I’m grateful for:
- Having my cyst removed on Friday. The thing was beginning to make a permanent home under my arm. I trust God that the specimen sent to the lab doesn’t show anything “funky” and it’s just a regular ole cyst.
- The rest I’m getting due to the cyst removal. It was removed from my right arm and that’s my dominant arm so I can’t do much. Right now, even my typing is making the surgical area hurt. As annoying as not being able to do much is, it gives me some time to plan some things and evaluate others.
- My aunty Shirley is on her way back!!!! 😀 I’m so happy about that I could cry … tears of joy that is! 😀
- Having my co-workers protect me against the belligerent former employee. Harry, Marce, Chris, V … thanks!!!! Harry made a key switch after the employee had left my office; Marce got me lunch because he was acting out in the Reception area, Chris kept checking on me and paid Marce for my lunch so I wouldn’t have to go outside or meet the ex employee at the Reception area. V cautioned another employee against bringing the man to my office without an appt. Whatever she said to our co-worker worked so I didn’t have to deal with another blow-up.
- Being able to recognize that I need to make some changes in the way I’ve been eating recently. I was gifted the Whole Food Class with this lady last year and was very happy with the content. Because I enjoyed that course so much I decided to take a gander at her 30 Day Vegan program. My goal is not to become a full-time vegan, I just need the 30 day cleanse and a jump-start to a more plant based diet so I registered for this course on Thursday. I’m calling this a birthday present since my birthday is 6 days before the start of the class:
- Being able to test this pattern. As soon as I can hold my camera, I’ll show you what I did with these love bombs! 😀 They’re so quick and easy to make!!! And super delightful as well. I’ll do a pattern review when I post the pictures.
- My cousin Sab and her sister already making birthday plans for me! I have to find a sassy top to go with my pencil skirt since we’ll be having dinner at Tao! BOOOOOM!!!! 😀
Hope you all had a wonderful week! Cheers to a great upcoming week!!!! 😀