I was so happy to start my vacation on Friday evening, but by Friday night, I looked (and still look) like this:
Despite the ridiculous sore throat, sniffles, sweats and now hiccups, I’m grateful that during the week past I was able to:
- Finish everything on my desk before I left for vacation
- Receive a lesson in fearlessness. I’ll miss seeing your face at work every day Sunshine, but I’m so very happy for you.
- Receive the prayers of a new friend:
I’ll be praying for you too as you open yourself to a shift in focus – that new avenues will open and that every moment will be filled with contentment even in the ordinary living of each day so that it becomes simply extraordinary!!
- Receive two early birthday presents. My birthday’s in October so those will be revealed then. 😛
- Accept loving thoughts and urgings
You can build the life you want. You’ve been given the chance. Make it count.
- Cook some yummy curry chicken:
- Relax on Friday after leaving work early for the Labor Day weekend. Had an awesome start to a week away from work: Pizza and spiked chocolate soy milk! What?!!!! I needed to relax! LOLOL!
I wanted to start my time off with a crafty weekend but this cold is killing me so I’m going to o.d. on cold medicine so I can possibly do some hard-core crafting from tomorrow.
Hope each of you had a wonderful week and here’s to a great upcoming week. 🙂
Off to go take some cold medicine! 😦