I kid you not … I have no idea where February went! It came, I blinked, it was gone! I don’t know why I thought I had another Sunday to go before I could post my Craft Book Challenge monthly wrap-up.
I’m going to cheat with my entries this month … well kinda. 😳 The things I made this month came from my craft books. You’ve seen them already, so I’m just going to link the posts instead of posting the pictures again. I’m going to include the name of the craft books I used so you’ll know I’m not cheating … well … not too much. 😀
From my pattern/recipe library, I used:
- Basic sugar scrub recipe from a binder of downloaded recipes from this site. A former co-worker downloaded the binder for me in 2003. I guess he knew my crafty potential before I did! Thanks Tim! 😀
- Knit & Purl. Edited by Erika Knight. Bought by my mom as a Valentine day gift in 2011.
For March’s effort, I’m going to roll over the projects I didn’t complete this month. Here’s the list … again:
- complete one of my spring projects
- start Z’s blanket
- start my circles
- start and possibly complete my first sweater
- start my spinning adventures — go through the Respect the Spindle DVD
- start my surprise project/technique
The three extra days in March plus daylight savings time starting March 10th must count for something!!! 😛