😳 It’s always humbling to find out that there are people out there (other than my friends and relatives) who actually read my blog. There are many blogs I love, I just don’t ever think that people feel the same way about mine. I know … it’s kinda nuts but that’s how I feel. So it’s always with deep gratitude that I accept blog awards. I found out that Hannah gifted me with two and Ashley with one. To both of you and all my other readers, thank you so much. What you all have done is once again made me re-define community and also challenge myself to really up my fibre arts game! Now I really can’t be a slacker! LOLOL! 😀
It’s really wonderful to be a part of such a wonderful group of crafters.
From Hannah, I got:
Part of accepting the awards is to answer the following questions:
- Your favourite colour? Purple, purple and purple! Did I say purple? 😀
- Your favourite animal? Dogs primarily! And owls.
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Tea, tea, and more tea! I can’t begin to tell you how many flavours and brands of tea I have in my pantry.
- Facebook or Twitter? Oye … technically none. I hate both of them! I’d set-up a Twitter account so I can tell my dad (who has FB, can you believe that?!) how it works. I haven’t logged on in forever; in my mind, that account’s good as dead cause I’m just not into tweeting. Can y’all believe that I have an IT degree? Don’t stone me! LOLOL!!!
- Your favourite pattern? No favorite pattern but favorite designers. Anything from Erika Knight and Martina Behm. They both make the simplest stitches look so sophisticated and I love, love, love the aesthetics of Erika’s books.
- Getting or giving presents? Both giving and getting. I feel special in both instances. I’m hoping that the new year would see a me as a more efficient crafter, so I could give more handmade items.
- Your favourite number? 7. The number of change and the number most represented in the Bible.
- Your favourite day of the week? Wednesday. Makes the challenge of finishing the work week easier.
- Your favourite flower? Gladiolas.
- What is your passion? My passion is two-fold. I like to learn new things and in learning new things I like to apply them to becoming a better person. A better child, sister, friend, aunty, cousin, woman, crafter, employee, Christian … you get my drift. 😀
The final thing to do is to nominate other blogs that I feel deserving of the awards. Honestly, I love so many of them and many have received the awards already, but I’m going to list some that I think you all could get some amazing inspiration from:
Reblogged this on D'NALI.
Hi Nicky! Congrats on your blog awards…well deserved! You and I definitely have lots in common…I hate Twitter and Facebook, too!!
Yay! Congrats on your awards! And thanks for nominating me 🙂 It’s really humbling to know that people are out there reading your stuff, haha! Keep up the great work on your blog!
Oh! I just recently discovered the honor you have given me! Thank you so much 🙂 It’s a surprise!
You’re more than welcome. 😀
Very nice. 🙂 The owl is also one of my top favourite animals, and tea is one of my top (if not THE top) favourite non-alcoholic drinks, too.
That’s why we work! 😉
TOTALLY agree with you re facebook and twitter! What’s the point!!
Thanks Lady!!! 😀 I was going to list you but I saw that Hannah had passed the award onto you as well!!! Here’s to more crafty days!!!!