Like I Need Another Reason To Buy Yarn!!!!

First class tomorrow at noon!!!!  Crafty gods … help me!!!  😀

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “Like I Need Another Reason To Buy Yarn!!!!

1. Kathleen January 24, 2012 / 3:45 pm

Good luck! I loooove crocheting to pieces, and I hope you will, too.

• Nicky January 25, 2012 / 11:55 am

I do love it. I’m still having problems with my edges and a comfortable way to hold the yarn but I really enjoyed the class and look forward to starting my first project this weekend. Yay for new learning!!!! 😀

2. isaida January 24, 2012 / 11:46 am

I’m thinking of taking a crocheting class too! Let us know how it is.

And thanks for the bday wishes 🙂

• Nicky January 25, 2012 / 11:58 am

You’re more than welcome. I hope your birthday was wonderful!!!!!

The class went well. Although I missed last week’s the studio allowed me to come in before yesterday’s class to go through what was taught in the first class. It was only a two session class (last Tuesday and yesterday) but I have enough to start me off and to complete a beginner’s project.

I learned how to chain, the single crochet stitch, the half double, and the double. The treble I can figure out on my own. All in all, it was worth it to go through the class.

Crochet with Teresa on Youtube will provide my continuing education. LOLOL! 😀

3. Cheryl January 22, 2012 / 2:25 pm

Ooh, good luck and have fun! Always nice to add another crafty string to your bow 🙂

• Nicky January 25, 2012 / 12:00 pm

I did have fun!!! I can’t wait to finish my first project.