This post is to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and all the wonderful things the holiday has to offer. I’m going to be offline until the New Year. Nothing’s wrong, just making plans, enjoying the season and most of all practicing what I’m calling “holiday hygge“. Enjoying intentional downtime has been amazing.
- Sipping tea
- Reading books
- Eating too many Christmas cookies
- Going to concerts (a gift from my momma)
- Receiving Christmas cards and handmade goodies in the mail (some from you all <3)
- Going to bed early in my sheepy pjs
- Enjoying the little Christmas tree on my work table if I’m not outside enjoying the larger one in the living room
- Or simply lounging on my couch, watching my favourite Christmas movie
- and enjoying the view of my Edwardian themed Christmas window …
It’s nothing fancy or expensive, but making time to intentionally relax and not let the hustle and bustle of the season overwhelm has definitely done me good.
Cheers to you and yours and may this be a wonderful Christmas no matter your circumstance. ❤
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by love. ❤
And Merry Christmas to you too!!!
Merry Christmas, dear Nicky! Enjoy your well deserved relaxing time!
Enjoy the holidays, wishing you & your family a Merry Christmas also. Just finished knitting & crocheting all my gifts so I can now relax a little bit more for the rest of the season.
looove your window, so festive!
Merry Christmas! I’m looking forward to slowing down a bit too.
I like of practicing a more slow mode this Christmas. It is as if you are savoring this time of year rather than getting caught up in the hype. Enjoy your deserve the most wonderful time. xo!