I know I missed last week’s entry but that was for a good reason. I met up with my cousins who all live in NY for our annual get-together. Let’s just say, great fun was had by all.
- I’m feeling: pretty good! 😀
- I’m listening to: sounds of construction going on in the apt across the hall. I hope I get great neighbors like the couple who was there before.
- I’m thinking of / wondering why: what my little Charlie Brown Christmas tree should look like. I didn’t bother to bring out the big one, right now, this little tree suits my mental aesthetic. 😀
- I’m reading: Living Each Day By the Power of Faith. This will be my Advent reading from today until December 27th.
- I’m looking forward to: meeting a Ravelry online pal in person this coming Tuesday for lunch and hanging out. Spending time with my cousin Jacintha who’s getting to NY tomorrow! Yay!
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: trust God despite what I can see and despite my fears.
- I’m enjoying: getting ready for Christmas, tea, knitting, reading and my faux fireplace
when the radiator heat is coming up, you can’t tell me that warmth of my “fireplace” ain’t real!!! 😀
- I’m creating/planning to create: a hat for a friend, some more wall art (more on that later this week) and a cozy, winter home.
- I’m grateful for: God’s grace and peace this week. Crafting therapy. Forewarning of a potentially expensive situation re my insurance coverage at my old job and seeing God work that out in miraculous ways. A great Thanksgiving weekend despite what’s going on in my life now. I really enjoyed / am enjoying this weekend. Spending time with my 6 beautiful cousins last Sunday. ❤
- Around the house are: Christmas scented candles burning, decorations ready to be put up today, yarn, books and tea!
- In my kitchen: Thursday’s leftovers waiting to be devoured! 😀
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: continue to job hunt. Go get glasses (sheesh!). Meet up with an online Ravelry buddy for the first time. Craft some more. Get some reading done. Sign up for some apothecary classes.
- Quote/verse of the week:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.