- I’m feeling: mixed emotions.
- I’m listening to: traffic noises outside.
- I’m thinking of / wondering: how life can be so good and so frustrating at the same time.
- I’m reading: The Hunger Games — the kindle version. It’s even better than the movie!
- I’m looking forward to: getting some Drs appts out of the way. Doing some holiday cleaning/purging. Lunch on Thursday with a former colleague.
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: the opportunities to do certain things while I’m at home full-time.
- I’m enjoying: working on my wellness newsletter. Learning a new skill — arm knitting.
- I’m creating/planning to create: meal plans for the next two weeks.
I’m grateful for: being able to spend time with my aunt for dinner and movie night. We had a wonderful time, can’t wait for the next one! The help of a friend on Thursday — she helped me proofread my resume. Being able to take walks and seeing the natural beauty that’s all around despite living in a concrete “forest”.
My inner warrior. The fact that miracles still happen.
Being able to harvest the last of my basil before the leaves turned black.
- Around the house are: fall and winter scents in every room from my plugins. It’s getting cold outside but it’s really toasty inside. 😀
- In my kitchen: Broccoli soup.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: have an at home spa day. One whole day … just me and pampering. Plan my Thanksgiving day meal. I think it’s going to be a quiet one for me this year. Firm up plans with my cousins for brunch next Sunday.
- Quote/verse of the week:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.
I gasped a little when I saw your new space Nicky, very nice indeed.
A spa day sounds wonderful, I need to have one of those myself.
Are you liking arm knitting? I have see it, but never tried it.
Awww Tracey thanks so much. This is something I could control — when life gets a little confusing I clean my fridge and change my blog design! LOLOL! 😀
Yes, yes, and yes!!! I love arm knitting. You have to be a little careful about the tension but I love being able to crank out a chic, urban-wear scarf in less than 30 mins. 😀
I love the new blog design! And I wish you the best for this upcoming week. 🙂
Thank you lady! I wish the very same for you. ❤