- I’m feeling: cold on the outside but warm in my heart. I can’t believe the change in the weather in a matter of hours! I love it!
- I’m listening to: the wind howling outside.
- I’m thinking of / wondering why: what I need to do this upcoming week.
- I’m reading: Fairy Tales from Around The World. A lovely birthday treat!
- I’m looking forward to: a free weaving class at the Lionbrand Studio this coming Thursday! Yay!!! The upcoming holidays!!!! So excited! I already feel the spirit of the holidays! 😀
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: seeing the every day miracles especially on the days I get down about being unemployed.
- I’m enjoying: Fall weather, playing my favourite Christmas album — the Nutcracker! Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love the holidays like that. 😀
- I’m creating/planning to create: final month projects for the HPKCHC group until 2015 and starting Christmas gifts. I’m not making that many so I should be done in good time.
- I’m grateful for: spending receiving love from my cousin Sabs and my friend Porsche this past week. Tangible and intangible. So grateful that they’re part of my support crew. God revealing Himself and will in unexpected ways. A rainy, cozy day in bed. All day, Saturday. It’s been more than 15 years since I’ve done that just because. It was glorious! The unwavering support of the people in my corner. My mom who I think deserves her own comedy show. After a tough battle this week past, she spent every day making me laugh until I cried. I laughed until I fell off my bed a couple of times. The lady’s a nutter! 😀 ❤
- Around the house are: Mini messes. But I’m going to take care of that soon though. That’s what I get for lazing around yesterday. 😀
- In my kitchen: More pumpkin soup. Sluuuurppp!
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: job hunt. Go to the farmer’s market. Work on my Christmas crafting. Start weaving a practice scarf. Meet my work baby Nikki for brunch on Saturday coming. Possibly walk the High Line outdoor garden length with Laurie-Ann
- Quote/verse of the week:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.
So wonderful to read that like me, you’re crazy about Christmas! It IS the most wonderful time of the year 😀 😀
It truly is! ❤
I loved this post. I am so happy and a bit jealous of your whole Saturday in bed. Rest is good for the soul. Wishing you all the best for the upcoming week.
Wishing you the same! ❤