It’s been a few Sundays since the last post but today:
- I’m feeling: hopeful.
- I’m listening to: or trying to listen to God’s voice for direction.
- I’m thinking of / wondering why: the prompting I got from my “sister” T to finish the personalized wellness plans I’m designing for both of us.
- I’m reading: The Anne of Green Gables series. I need light, happy reading right now. And how beautiful are these cover illustrations?!!!!
I’m also reading Everyday Vegetarian. I’ve been really loving this cook-book. Easy to find ingredients and recipes that are chockful of taste. I should put this on my Amazon wishlist.
- I’m looking forward to: making some more contacts next week and job hunting some more.
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: Just accept and enjoy this particular time in my life.
- I’m enjoying: good sleep, good food, crafting. Watching the movie “Coraline”. Enjoyed this so much! Great illustration on appreciating what you have.
- I’m creating/planning to create: a cable hat, a cable scarf for T and new natural dye baths.
- I’m grateful for: time to relax and craft. Encouragement from my aunt via phone. Enjoying both Stitches East (in CT) and Rhinebeck (upstate NY) craft & food festivals. It was great to get out of the city for both trips. Finding an extra $350 worth of travel funds so I’ll have transit card travel for a while.
- Around the house are: Open windows to let in the Autumn breeze.
- In my kitchen: steamed brussels sprouts, baked sweet potato fries, oven baked buttermilk chicken, pumpkin and peas soup and savory feta muffins. Yeah … now that my cooking mojo is back, I’m going insane. 😀
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: job hunt, finish my personalised wellness plan, finish my cable hat, meet my cousin Sabs for dinner and also get together with my friend Porshe.
Verse/Quote of the Week:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.