It’s been a few Sundays since the last post but today:
- I’m feeling: hopeful.
- I’m listening to: or trying to listen to God’s voice for direction.
- I’m thinking of / wondering why: the prompting I got from my “sister” T to finish the personalized wellness plans I’m designing for both of us.
- I’m reading: The Anne of Green Gables series. I need light, happy reading right now. And how beautiful are these cover illustrations?!!!!
I’m also reading Everyday Vegetarian. I’ve been really loving this cook-book. Easy to find ingredients and recipes that are chockful of taste. I should put this on my Amazon wishlist.
- I’m looking forward to: making some more contacts next week and job hunting some more.
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: Just accept and enjoy this particular time in my life.
- I’m enjoying: good sleep, good food, crafting. Watching the movie “Coraline”. Enjoyed this so much! Great illustration on appreciating what you have.
- I’m creating/planning to create: a cable hat, a cable scarf for T and new natural dye baths.
- I’m grateful for: time to relax and craft. Encouragement from my aunt via phone. Enjoying both Stitches East (in CT) and Rhinebeck (upstate NY) craft & food festivals. It was great to get out of the city for both trips. Finding an extra $350 worth of travel funds so I’ll have transit card travel for a while.
- Around the house are: Open windows to let in the Autumn breeze.
- In my kitchen: steamed brussels sprouts, baked sweet potato fries, oven baked buttermilk chicken, pumpkin and peas soup and savory feta muffins. Yeah … now that my cooking mojo is back, I’m going insane. 😀
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: job hunt, finish my personalised wellness plan, finish my cable hat, meet my cousin Sabs for dinner and also get together with my friend Porshe.
Verse/Quote of the Week:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.
Your kitchen must smell so divine!! “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers” – Anne Shirley. Love that series 🙂
This weekend’s kitchen tales turned out really well. I can’t wait to do some more this coming week.
Cheers for an awesome week for you too.
Wishing you all the best for the week and yum, your kitchen sounds like the place to be!
It has been! I’m getting ready to do some more over the weekend! 😀