- I’m feeling: relieved despite a little trepidation.
- I’m listening to: soft sound of my fan giving me extra cool breeze.
- I’m thinking of / wondering why: all the things I need to do at work for the next two months. I heard officially on Friday that the company is merging with another and my position is not guaranteed. I was honestly relieved to hear said out loud what I knew in my gut, although I still feel like I don’t have the entire story. Despite all that, I’m preparing my exit date for October 1st with my last work day on Sept 30th. What’s so interesting about this is that (as some of you know) I was planning to quit even if I didn’t have another job when I went back from my surgery. I didn’t but it’s obviously time for change since the decision has now been made for me.
- I’m reading: What Colour is Your Parachute?. Interested in the information that’s supposed to help me identify and harness my passions so I could find a job truly representative of me.
I’m looking forward to: visiting my cousin and her family in Philly next weekend.
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: trust God in good and not so good times.
- I’m enjoying: life. I have to, in order to stay sane in this craziness that’s my life right now.
I’m creating: an indoor garden. Building inspectors said I have to keep the fire escape empty so I had to bring my garden inside. After the purchase of a new shelf and some re-arrangement of furniture, my babies are adapting to their new spaces. I only set them outside if it’s raining but bring them back in as soon as the soil is moist. I don’t want to break any rules although I was told previously by the management company that because the fire escape is so large, I could put pots outside just make sure I leave a clear path. But ah well … safety first. Looking at the third picture, I see some plant pot cozies in my future! 😛
- I’m grateful for: this issue being resolved totally. I’m supposed to get my refund mailed on August 4th instead of having to pay almost $4K. A coworker giving me a brand new top just because. The support of my team once they got the news of my imminent departure. ❤ Love those two! Heavenly reminders all week that I’ll be taken care of. Excitement at what’s new in the future.
- Around the house are: Lush green plants on every available window sill. Open windows and cool breezes after last night’s cooling rains.
In my kitchen: brown rice, curried chicken, steamed vegetable salad.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: Finish watching the Tudors’ series. Continue reading one historical account of the development of the Christian church. Going to Philly for the weekend. Getting a mani/pedi. Redo my friend’s hat. Job hunt like a madwoman. Balancing my time so I could job hunt and put in some time to get out of crafting jail! 😀
- My quote/verse for the upcoming week is:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.