- I’m feeling: great.
- I’m listening to: the soundtrack of the Tudors’ series.
- I’m thinking of / wondering why: new things, new opportunities.
- I’m reading: my new Pom Pom magazine.
I’m looking forward to: seeing my friend who’s visiting from home on Tuesday.
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: accept that I can’t do every single thing but I can do something. Whatever that something is, I must do it with all my heart.
- I’m enjoying: working on HPKCHC project. It’s not a hard project, but as a lace newbie, it’s teaching me patience. Growing okra on my fire escape. Flowering succulents (never mind the dirty window; building management is working on the building facade). Just being.
- I’m creating: socks, a baby blanket, flourless cookies and a lace scarf.
- I’m grateful for: the two people at the NY Office of Taxation and Finance who helped me with this issue last week. I’ll know next week what the outcome is. A surprise thank you gift from a co-worker. He gave it to me as a “thanks I appreciate all you do” type gift. It’s an over the shoulder Ghanian print bag.
My baby brother celebrating another birthday. My mom feeling better from her emergency room visit. An invitation from my cousin to visit her in Philly two weekends from this one.
- Around the house are: balls of yarny goodness everywhere. I want to craft all the time now so I have yarn in my bedroom, living room and if you let me at it, I might put a basket outside my kitchen. LOLOL!
In my kitchen: baked catfish, roasted sweet potato and kale.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: finish my Big Lace scarf. Spend a day with my friend visiting from home. Make a trip to the library. Transplant my aloe vera plant. It’s too big for the pot it’s in. Continue watching the Tudors’ series. Re-read one historical account of the development of the Christian church. The reviews are mixed so I’m interested in really coming to my own conclusions. Really putting in some workout time.
- My quote/verse for the upcoming week is:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.