- I’m feeling: okay today. A little blah but alright.
- I’m listening to: the stillness of the neighborhood. It’s really dark outside, shaping up to be a really wet day.
- I’m thinking of / wondering why: how grateful I am to wake up this morning and have the opportunity to start again.
- I’m reading: The Bountiful Container. Still! LOLOL! Container gardening is taking up much of my free time lately and this book is a jewel of a resource.
I’m looking forward to: the FIFA World Cup finals!!! I’m not sure who I’m supporting yet. I’m excited for Argentina but Germany is a great team too.
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: accept opportunities for moving on without questioning why.
- I’m enjoying: working on my Flax sweater. I’m on target with the timeline I set, I believe I can really finish it. Seeing new growth in my garden — flowers on my succulents, new succulent babies and flowering cilantro. I’m getting ready for the coriander seeds that’ll come from that flowering.
- I’m creating: healthy meals in my kitchen using produce from my container garden. 😀
- I’m grateful for: the okra and mint plants my co-worker brought for me. Okra’s already popping out, it’s been insane. Then she brought me this mint
An early morning, ” have a great day” call from my younger brother, finally getting antibiotics for my cold, being able to cook, being able to live in relative peace and safety. My heart goes out to the innocents living in the Middle East who want the same things as I do — to live, love, grow, play and enjoy life in peace.
- Around the house are: scented candles in every room.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: meet my deadline for my Flax sweater, get a mani/pedi, shred some paper (I don’t know how these things multiply the way they do … ughhh)
- My quote/verse for the upcoming week is:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.