- I’m feeling: content.
- I’m listening to: the thoughts inside my head.
- I’m thinking: of confidence, peace, well-being and renewal
- I’m looking forward to: treating my cousin Sabs to dinner and fun times this coming Friday. Happy Birthday today love! ❤
- I’m learning to/practicing to/working on/embracing: honest introspection and a commitment to renewal.
- I’m enjoying: crocheting and knitting these. Getting ready to cast on a new project this week. New and more importantly, free yarn. 😀 yarn sent as a thank you for my contribution to Kristin’s Crohn’s Fundraiser. Donated by Alina Shea Creations. Colourway is Sweet Pea
- I’m creating/planning to create: a quilt. No, I’ve never done it before, but this tutorial from In Color Order gives me a perfect platform to start from.
- I’m grateful for: good mental health. Much needed encouragement this week. Returning to work to meet two, potentially three frivolous lawsuits from two former employees. What they did was strengthen my resolve to leave this job I have and made me grateful for my work ethic and level of integrity. Having enough accrued time to start taking short work weeks (four day weeks) from this week coming. A heavenly reminder to bloom where I’m planted. Lesson came at the end of the work week through my little garden.
- Around the house are: the scent of my chocolate scented candle burning.
- In my kitchen: stuffed vegetarian manicotti pasta being baked using basil from my garden. 😀
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: walk home from the train station, get to work half hour earlier, get to bed by 9 pm (Monday – Thursday), take either my Craftsy Short Rows class or the Photography Primer one.
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.