- I’m feeling: something mixed. Happy to see another day, excited to really kick off my exercise routine this coming week but depressed to have to go back to my work environment tomorrow.
- I’m listening to: the quiet of the neighborhood.
- I’m thinking: of the tasks I want to complete by 1:00 pm today so I can have a good long relaxing afternoon, of going to bed early in preparation for my first day back to work.
- I’m reading: Wouldn’t Take Nothing for My Journey Now ~ Maya Angelou. I’ve been reading this compilation annually since March 1995. It is that good!!! The Venetian Bargain. Tell me I’m not the only one who picks books from the library because of their covers. 😀
- I’m looking forward to: finish playing catch up on my Mood blanket rounds today. Jumping back in the saddle with spinning.
- I’m learning: how to wait.
- I’m enjoying: growing in my fiber arts skill-set. It’s been a joy to knit and crochet this week past. Now I want to cast on all the things!
- I’m creating: a meal plan for the week. The thing will be to stick to it.
- I’m grateful for: a NO CANCER PRESENT report based on the tissue sample testing from my last surgery. To a cancer survivor that’s like saying “You’ve won a MILLION dollars!!!” 😀 The rest I’ve gotten while out on leave. The signs that’s confirmed with no uncertain terms that I need to leave my current job. Tamiko — who made herself my full-time nurse while I was on leave. Daily renewal — life can be tough sometimes, but every new day is an opportunity to start again.
- Around the house are: the scent of sweet and sour pork chops that were cooked overnight in my crock-pot, yarn skeins waiting to be caked to start projects, books needing to be read.
- In my kitchen: sweet and sour pork chops, granny smith apple and strawberry bread, brown rice, steamed kale and bottles of “Happy” water (water with lemon slices, grated ginger, cucumber slices and mint leaves”).
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: finally mail my tax returns. It’s a good thing I don’t owe. Oye vey! This happens every year. Do some serious budget crunching. Put some time in on my Flax sweater. Finish two projects for my HPKCHP classes. Go clothes shopping with a gift card I got from participating in a wellness program. Start spinning again.
- My quote/verse for the upcoming week is:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.