- I’m feeling: sure. Sure of some of my upcoming decisions although they might be unpopular.
- I’m listening to: the “George Benson Collection” on vinyl.
- I’m thinking: of how devious some people can be. But what they are, are reminders to us not to be like that.
- I’m reading: Mr. Pettigrew’s Last Stand. Simple Crochet and The Handbook of Natural Dyes.
- I’m looking forward to: cleaning up my office and getting ready to take a break.
- I’m learning: that every trial is an opportunity to experience God in a more real way.
- I’m enjoying: a new pod-cast. Working on my HPKCHC projects.
- I’m creating: items for my Portions, Herbology classes and possibly finish a WIP this month for a detention project.
- I’m grateful for: God’s providence. My arm surgery has turned out to be a bigger deal than I thought it was going to be. It’s going to be on May 23rd and I have to be put under anesthesia. Not fun but Jeremiah 33:3 covers all I need to do. Thanks Preeti. ❤ My cousins Ann and Sab. I can’t thank them enough for the support they’ve provided in the last couple of weeks. They’re always there but I needed them more these past weeks and they have been there for me in ways I can’t even describe. Sab and I went to the new James Franco Broadway play “Of Mice and Men” It was a wonderful end to the week. Having my brother celebrate another birthday last Thursday (May 8th)
- Around the house are: clean rooms.
- In my kitchen: juiced meals, baked salmon and soaking peas for soup tomorrow.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: really clean up the stuff I have in my office, even if I have to do a few late days. Getting a mani/pedi tomorrow.
- My quote/verse for the upcoming week is:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.
That’s rough that your surgery will be more involved… here’s hoping it goes off without a hitch and you recover quickly ❤
The natural dyes book looks like fun!
Thank you so much Rae. ❤
I can't wait to mess around with some natural dyeing while I'm home recuperating.
What an amazing list and despite the difficult circumstances. Thinking of you xx
I couldn’t do it without your prayers and encouragement. ❤
I’ve been thinking of you Nicky and always have you in my prayers, I second Elisa, you are going to do great and then I hope you take some time and just rest!
Enjoy the week and remember don’t let others rule how you feel because you are wonderful!
You lady … your kindness overwhelms me (in a good way). I’m happy to have met you. ❤
I know this is a difficult time for you but we all stand with you and pray that all will be well with you. Sending lots of love and hugs from Barbados.
❤ ❤ ❤
You know we got your back girl, with prayers and support of any kind you need 🙂 You have the right attitude and conviction.All will be well.
You will like Mr Pettigrew’s Last Stand, fun book to read.
Wish I had clean rooms around MY house…
Cousin … ain’t nothing I need to say on here … you know already how I feel about you and Sabs. ❤
I did enjoy Mr. Pettigrew's story. It really was a wonderful read.
When I come to visit, you'll have clean rooms although I highly doubt that they're not clean. Knowing you, they're probably not as tidy as you want them to be but I know we're both neat freaks. 😀
Your surgery is gonna go great, you’ll see! 🙂
❤ Thanks friend. I really appreciate your support.