- I’m feeling: sure. Sure of some of my upcoming decisions although they might be unpopular.
- I’m listening to: the “George Benson Collection” on vinyl.
- I’m thinking: of how devious some people can be. But what they are, are reminders to us not to be like that.
- I’m looking forward to: cleaning up my office and getting ready to take a break.
- I’m learning: that every trial is an opportunity to experience God in a more real way.
- I’m creating: items for my Portions, Herbology classes and possibly finish a WIP this month for a detention project.
- I’m grateful for: God’s providence. My arm surgery has turned out to be a bigger deal than I thought it was going to be. It’s going to be on May 23rd and I have to be put under anesthesia. Not fun but Jeremiah 33:3 covers all I need to do. Thanks Preeti. ❤ My cousins Ann and Sab. I can’t thank them enough for the support they’ve provided in the last couple of weeks. They’re always there but I needed them more these past weeks and they have been there for me in ways I can’t even describe. Sab and I went to the new James Franco Broadway play “Of Mice and Men” It was a wonderful end to the week. Having my brother celebrate another birthday last Thursday (May 8th)
- Around the house are: clean rooms.
- In my kitchen: juiced meals, baked salmon and soaking peas for soup tomorrow.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: really clean up the stuff I have in my office, even if I have to do a few late days. Getting a mani/pedi tomorrow.
- My quote/verse for the upcoming week is:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.