- I’m feeling: some sad, some happy. Happy for the religious celebrations of the day and what they mean. Sad for the passing of another loved one last Friday.
- I’m listening to: songs of my faith.
- I’m thinking: of the resurrection of Christ, its victory over death and what that means for my life. ❤
- I’m reading: The Little Giant of Aberdeen County (so enjoyable), Growing Strong in the Seasons of Life, The Handmaid’s Tale (just wow …), Farm City.
- I’m looking forward to: church and brunch today with my cousin.
- I’m learning: more patience.
- I’m enjoying: watching my herb garden grow. Relaxing and reading. The weekend’s spring weather hoping there’s no more snow, ice or winter frost like we experienced this past week.
- I’m creating: several knit and crochet projects.
- I’m grateful for: a successful open enrollment session — it was enjoyed by both the staff and the presenters, a ride from a friend to pick up some items from Ikea, a reminder from my mother to enjoy this life since time is not promised to anyone, a lovely text conversation with my cousin Anita, the nutritious and life affecting goodness of juicing, a psoriasis attack that’s put me back on the path of looking after myself better than I have been recently. All negative experiences are really life lessons in disguise.
- Around the house are: the scent of my new candle burning, clean rooms and Spring breezes.
- In my kitchen: more muffins, juiced meals and grilled salmon.
- I’m planning later in the coming week to: solidify my crafty, yarny W.I.P. list for the year, start working on covers for my yarn bins, start exercising, go to the Dr to find out why my surgical scar since October still isn’t healed. :(.
- My quote/verse for the upcoming week is:
- I’m wishing you: the very best of Sundays and a wonderful week ahead.
Just as it is outside, In the seasons of life, there will be spring after the rain (or frost!) Hope your week is the bestestest ever xx
Yes indeed, yes indeed! I need to get out this funk and enjoy the rest of the week.
Hope today is more sunshine than rain. Another corner to turn…hugs
Thanks cousin. ❤
Sorry honey, what an up and down year this has been. You are in my thoughts. ((hugs))
Thanks so much Asha. It’s been a surreal kind of weekend but things are getting better.
Thanks love. I’m just … like … no words … over here right now …