This week’s been such a mixed bag but more awesome than not! I had my camera a lot this week so my gratitude journal this week is muy picture heavy. Enjoy!! 😀
- Knitting That Soothes
- Great Weather — Blue Sunny Skies
- Baby Hugs from my Baby Boo
- Skipped out of work early on Friday with D in favour of the American Museum of Natural History
- Sculpture in Union Square
- Brunch with my cousin Sabs
- Favourite Garden Sculpture in Union Square Garden
- Even the Pigeons Came Out To Play
- D’s Basil — some is in my kitchen right now!
- I found a glass head y’all!!!!!!! 😀 Loved this piece forever! I missed them at Ikea. Ebay & Etsy = exorbitant prices. Found one at Pier 1 for $19.95!!!!! Eureka!!!
- Vertical Farming because the world is running out of farmland. Part of the Global Kitchen exhibit at AMNH
- D & D. 😀
- D’s rose. Nature is so beautiful in all its forms
- Global Kitchen exhibit flyer
- Got this cookbook in the Global Kitchen Exhibit store for almost half off! The illustrations and photography — extraordinary! The recipes — so NY!!!
- AMNH — Water Feature
- I also hung out with D and her family. Wonderful time to be had by all. 😀
- 5 books for less than $100.00: Leather bound copy of “The Bronte Sisters’ Stories”, Leather bound copy of “The Complete Sherlock Holmes”, Slow Cooker Bible, The Happiness Project, I Love NY — Ingredients and Recipes!
- A new crock-pot! On sale for $19.95. Getting ready for some food/life changes! Can’t wait!
- My friend T getting a new job! I’ll miss seeing her everyday but I’m overwhelmed with joy for her.
- My other favourite cousin R in NY for the next five weeks. Pandemonium!!! 😀
Hope you all had a wonderful week. 😀
Looks like you had loads of fun! Nice to see what you have been up to.
Thanks lady. I hope you’re doing well too. 😀
That basil is poppin!!! -Nizzy
It really is. D and her mom really did a great job on the bushes.