This week passed quietly and for that I am very grateful. Although my reno is not done, this was still an awesome week. This week, I’m grateful for:
- my friend Ophelia. I’ve known her since I was 17 and she was 29. Our relationship has survived (with increasing love for each other) moves over continents, disagreements, being firm with each other, health issues and most importantly love. Our faith is also foundational in this relationship but I believe another reason it’s survived also because we really respect each other as women.
- being able to laugh at myself. Long and loudly!!!! I laughed till I cried and it felt so good.
- receiving a package from the P.O. that I’d already written off as lost. The person it was mis-delivered to brought it to me. So glad I got it because it had my Hiya-Hiya 9 inch circulars in it. 😀 This experience provided a great lesson — sometimes it’s okay to let go and let things work themselves out.
- being able to finally cook! Yeeehawwww! Barbecued spare ribs, steamed spinach and sweet potato fries. Ooooowwwwww! 😀
- having my entire house clean! I’ll just wait until the mgmt company decides to finish my kitchen then I’ll take what i need to out again.
- picking up a cute magenta blouse at Forever21. It was listed as $14.80, but I got it on sale for $6.80. Chaaaa-ching!!! 😀
We hear and obey. We awake. We love. We think. We speak. We know. ~ The Magician’s Nephew – C.S. Lewis
- A great principle to live by.
Hope you had a great week!