This week went by pretty quickly. I had Monday off then July 4th on Thursday so I pretty much had a three day work week. Yay! 😀 This week I was grateful for:
- being able to do some more additional cleaning after the first phase of my kitchen renovation.
- a surprise call from my little brother. 😀 He’s hysterical; had me cracking up as usual.
- mangoes!!! Sweet, juicy reminder of home! :hearts:
- being able to leave work early yesterday and head to one of my favourite stores — Ikea — baby!!! 😀 That store is my crack but I absolutely stuck to my list yesterday! #frugalliving
- being able to use my resources and help someone in need.
- being able to do my half-time aka half year evaluation of these resolutions and put some things in place to catch up on what I’ve been slipping on but more on that later. Can you all believe it’s July already?!!!
- getting back to crafting. More on that in my next post. 😀
- finally starting “The Chronicles of Narnia”. Reading “The Magician’s Nephew” now. How many ways can I say awesome about this series and I’m just at book one.
- a little inspiration for the week ahead.