My week started like this:
- My management company who’s doing a bang-up job with my apt renovations. The kitchen is going to be done this week coming up, so by next weekend, I’ll be back to cooking and crafting!!!! 😀
- Rain that helped cool down the nasty humidity I’ve had to deal with this week.
- Chr & And who came from Manhattan to take my boxes back and help me pick out a portable a/c.
- Enough energy to pack, go through reno then repack my bedroom and main living area. I’m exhausted but good exhausted.
- Awesome news from my Dr. Thank you God!!!
- Need I say more?!!! LOLOL! Delish
- Enough time to organise all my patterns — all of them: my cross-stitch, sewing, knitting and crochet.
- The vibrancy of this hydrangea outside my apt building. So healthy looking and full of life.
Hope you all had an awesome week!