Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 3 portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 3 stalks of chives (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (grated)
- 1 tbs mayonnaise (veganise can be used)
- 1/4 cup shredded soy cheese (mozzarella flavored)
- Mix all ingredients except mushrooms in a small bowl
- Spoon mixture over portobellos
- Bake in preheated oven at 425 degrees for 25 mins.
- Cut the baked mushrooms length-wise and serve over brown rice. I used a mixture of brown rice and spinach.
- The other two mushrooms — one will be used to make a sandwich for lunch tomorrow and the other for dinner with a salad later in the week.