with my health that is, if I want to keep living, if I want to keep enjoy this one life I have.
- 05:30 a.m. – Wake-up … Good morning God … Good morning world … Pre-work out smoothie
- 06:00 a.m. – Workout or Yoga (Alternate M, W, F,: Workouts / T, Th, S: Yoga/Pilates
- 06:45 a.m. – Breakfast
- 07:25 a.m. – Walk to train station
- 10:30 a.m. – Post Workout Snack
- 01:00 p.m. – Lunch
- 04:00 p.m. – Snack
- 05:00 p.m. – Leave work
- 06:30 p.m – Walk home from train station
- 07:05 p.m. – Dinner
- 07:30 p.m. – Mouth Lockdown
- Have lean protein plus complex carbohydrates at every meal
- Salad at every meal including breakfast
- 90 oz of water every day
- Read food labels.
- Shop on the perimeter of the supermarket — all fresh fruits, vegetables, meat and dairy reside there. The inner aisles contain processed, man made foods.
- Strength training is a must to speed up metabolism. Cardio and nutrition alone wouldn’t do it effectively.
- 20lb weight loss by October 4th 2012.
Since I really didn’t want to turn this into a lifestyle blog, not sure if I’ll add detailed posts about my progress yet. 😳