with my health that is, if I want to keep living, if I want to keep enjoy this one life I have.
- 05:30 a.m. – Wake-up … Good morning God … Good morning world … Pre-work out smoothie
- 06:00 a.m. – Workout or Yoga (Alternate M, W, F,: Workouts / T, Th, S: Yoga/Pilates
- 06:45 a.m. – Breakfast
- 07:25 a.m. – Walk to train station
- 10:30 a.m. – Post Workout Snack
- 01:00 p.m. – Lunch
- 04:00 p.m. – Snack
- 05:00 p.m. – Leave work
- 06:30 p.m – Walk home from train station
- 07:05 p.m. – Dinner
- 07:30 p.m. – Mouth Lockdown
- Have lean protein plus complex carbohydrates at every meal
- Salad at every meal including breakfast
- 90 oz of water every day
- Read food labels.
- Shop on the perimeter of the supermarket — all fresh fruits, vegetables, meat and dairy reside there. The inner aisles contain processed, man made foods.
- Strength training is a must to speed up metabolism. Cardio and nutrition alone wouldn’t do it effectively.
- 20lb weight loss by October 4th 2012.
Since I really didn’t want to turn this into a lifestyle blog, not sure if I’ll add detailed posts about my progress yet. 😳
Wow you’re intense!
I know … LOLOL 😀 It has to be like that for the next six months to correct my medical issue. I can’t wait for October.
Writing stuff down is very empowering! I hope that you manage, don’t be discouraged by set backs and keep sharing! I don’t think anyone will mind if it is a partly lifestyle blog. Life and craft are hand in hand!
You’re too sweet Asha. Thanks for your encouragement. You ladies really do know how to keep me on my feet. (((HUGS)))
Congrats on making those steps, writing down what you hope to accomplish.
Keep at it, and don’t get discouraged if you experience setbacks along the way, pick yourself up and keep going. Adding strength and cardio are great, I’ve always enjoyed strength training more than cardio, but I toss that in there too.
Watching what you consume, reading labels, are very helpful too. Congrats!
Opal, I can’t thank you enough for this comment. I appreciate it more than I can communicate — especially the part about how to treat a setbacks. ❤