No … I haven’t stopped spinning. No … I didn’t forget or miss last Sunday’s post! No … I didn’t have another migraine … thanks for thinking kind thoughts of me … LOLOL! In fact, spinning was on my mind. Sheep, raw fleece, dyeing, lamb locks, spinning techniques, dyeing, art yarn, did I say dyeing yet? LOLOL! These days, these are all I think of. Spinning has gotten so intense for me, I thought seriously of selling my entire yarn stash to meet the goals I have. After I got talked of that ledge by my people who know me well, I’ve decided to go this route as well (cause to tell the truth, some of the yarn went yesterday … that’s how serious I am). I’m de-stashing some of my craft books to get to where I want to go spinning wise.
This is the one that suits my needs best, so I cleared out my crafty book stash to make my drum-carder goal happen soon. I’m a serious bibliophile, so the books listed are in excellent condition — most are brand new, or like new. I also categorized them so you can go through the list quickly. For purchase of any book which interests you, if you’re on instagram, I’m Dnali.thediary, on Ravelry, I’m Dnali so you can private message me on any of these platforms. Or if it’s easier, send me a message through my WP About Me page. Single purchase below $10.00 buyer pays shipping, single purchase above $10.00 includes shipping. Combined purchases totaling $17.00 and more, I’ll pay shipping. Currently shipping to the US only in order to keep the prices competitive.
So here we go:
- The Crochet Bible by Sue Whiting — $7.00
Interweave Harmony Guide: Crochet Edging & Trims edited by Kate Haxell — $7.00
- Go Crochet! Afghan Design Workbook by Ellen Gormley — $7.00
Interweave Press Harmony Guides: Knit & Purl (250 stitches to knit & purl) edited by Erika Knight — $8.00 Interweave Press Harmony Guides: Lace & Eyelets (250 stitch combos) edited by Erika Knight — $8.00 Vogue Knitting Stitchionary Volume 2 Cables — $10.00 Vogue Knitting Stitchionary Volume 3 Color Knitting (hardcover) — $11.00
- Colour Knitting: the easy way (Book 1) — by Melissa Leapman — $11.00
- Mastering Color Knitting: Simple Instructions for Stranded, Intarsia and Double Knitting (Book 2) by Melissa Leapman — $11.00
- Picture Perfect Knits: Step by Step Intarsia with more than 75 Inspiring Patterns by Laura Birek — $6.00
Home & Gifting
- Interweave Knitted Gifts by Ann Budd — $7.00
- Last Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson (of Purl Soho) — $8.00
- More Last Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson (of Purl Soho) — $8.00
- Yarn Play + Yarn Play At Home (Double Volume) by Lisa Shobhana Mason — $6.00
- Stitch N Bitch Knitters Handbook by Debbie Stoller — $6.00
- Family Knits by Debbie Bliss — $9.00
- Knitting New Mittens & Gloves by Robin Melanson — $9.00
Hope you find something you like!!!! 😀 Thanks for checking the listings out friends!