I still can’t believe that I’m a little more than one week away from the end of the year and that I’ve actually stuck with the “52 weeks of blessings” project! I can’t wait to review the posts and see the progress I’ve made while reminding myself of all that was good or teachable this year. It’s been quite a ride, but it’s not over yet so let me get to this week’s blessings:
- Starting the week with a visit to a new dentist who was very upfront with regards to costs and procedures etc. For the most part, my teeth are great, but the two that the dentist I’m leaving ignored are developing issues and will cost me a pretty penny to correct. Despite that, I’m really grateful to my co-worker, Diane L, who recommended her dentist and so far I’m pretty please by his honesty.
- Receiving a wonderful swap package from my Knit Picks Swap group partner. After a trip to the dentist and to the radiologist, it was a delightful surprise to meet in my office.
- Dinner with my cousin at the legendary brick oven pizza spot: Patsy’s Pizzeria. Good times, good food, family love. 😀 I was especially grateful for this since dinner with my partner in crime — Sabs — came at the end of a particularly difficult work day.
- A trip to Urban Outfitters that ended with a mug that gave me some extra holiday happy! Wanna see? source
How absolutely adorable is that?
- Being almost over the ickies. I’m so grateful to be almost feeling like my normal self. This bout of the ickies was truly horrible. 😦
- Being able to take some time out this week to reflect, to think about what I need to do and who I want to be in 2014. Next year’s going to be interesting. I can feel it in my bones already and I’m kinda excited even if I’m a little scared.
I hope you each had a wonderful week and cheers for a great upcoming one!!! 😀
I love your mugs! 🙂
Thank you! It’s actually one mug with two images on it! 😀