Overwhelming in many ways, week 41 has been pivotal for me in ways I can’t even begin to describe. Enjoy this week’s collection of words and pictures:
- Words: I can’t thank you enough for your feedback on my birthday post. Sometimes, I’m still overwhelmed at the support, space and graciousness I’ve received on this blog from you. Each of you are in my prayers always. Words can’t convey how much you’ve each come to mean to me.
- Home made chicken enchiladas! Can you say yum, yum?!!!! They were awesome.
- Birthday cupcakes from my co-workers. The rain and tornado crushed them a little bit but that’s alright … I ate those things like I just got released from jail!!! LOLOL! My friend Chris organized everything. With the contributions he collected and what he put in, he got me my favourite cupcakes — red velvet and the middle one is chocolate with purple (my favourite colour) frosting. The frosting was shaped like a rose. Added to that, I got birthday balloons, a small tigress (a stuffed toy I named Elisa) since Chris said that my loyalty, friendship and style were fierce. LOLOL! He’s so kind to me. He also added a bottle of Hennessy Black (from him) (source) and a pen with a purple diamond at the top. Couldn’t have asked for a better birthday package.
- A beautiful sunset. Reminded me of God’s amazing colour combo skills. This was all kinds of awesome and it was a joy to capture in my urban jungle.
- Being able to use my skills to help Andi help someone in need. My square is late getting to her but I’m sending it anyway.
- Getting the stitches out of my arm. The swelling is lessening more and more every day. I’m grateful that I can craft without discomfort now.
- Being able to start my Fall home de-cluttering. I finished my linen closet and all my makeup. The makeup is huge since I have a … errr … large stash of eyeshadow, nail polish and lip gloss.
- Getting the news that my friend and Rhinebeck partner in crime was able to exchange a work-day with a co-worker so we’ll be able to go Rhinebeck next Sunday. Yay!!!!
And yes, there is birthday yarn loot and other yummies, but I’ll do a post on those sometime this week. LOLOL! 😀 And I’ll also post my review of the Dr.Oz experience.
Hope you all had a great week last week and cheers to a wonderful upcoming one!!! 😀
What an awesome week with plenty of drool worthiness! Haha, I love how you ate those cupcakes 😀 Enjoy Rhinebeck!!
LOLOL!!!! It was crazy since I don’t even like cake that much!!! But they were soooooooooooooo good!
As for Rhinebeck, it couldn’t have come on a better weekend. I need the day out to recharge from yesterday’s work shenanigans.
“I ate those things like I just got released from jail!!!”
One moment please.
I laughed so hard I cried!!! I can so see your face! But seriously though … when you get here, I’ll give you some of dem cupcakes … you’ll understand what I mean. LOLOL!