I can’t believe the year is flying by so quickly. We’re already moving out of the nineteenth week of 2013! In the words of Frank Barone — “geezahlou” 😀
This week was another interesting one, but I’m seeing the light and I can’t wait to move through this tunnel! Tomorrow’s “Spa Day” (yes, I give myself one of these every month), so I’m going to get to this week’s blessings, lessons, reasons for gratitude and gifts since I wouldn’t have a lot of time to be online tomorrow.
- Being able to rest well was amazing for me this week. I didn’t do any crafting at all. My sweater is at the same place it was this time last week but I’m hoping to add some more to it this weekend.
- Happy days are here again. I just had a skein winding jamboree in preparation of casting on the rest of the W.I.Ps (works in progress for you non-knitters/crocheters 😛 ) I want to work on for the next two months. I was grateful that I’m growing in the skills that I’ve learned and it was something to wind yarn that I dyed. Never expected that I would be here. Experiencing this was a reminder that we really shouldn’t put limits on what we can achieve.
- A summer dress from Target for the ridiculously low price of $6.26! I was not going to leave that.
- Being able to treat a co-worker to lunch.
- Being able to stop myself from impulse yarn shopping after a crazy morning at work yesterday.
I hope you all are having a great start to your weekend and cheers for a great upcoming week.