I’m late with this entry for last week because I’ve been away. The being away is part of this week’s things to be grateful for, so let me get to it. 😀
- Being able to get away to my bff’s in the Poconos. Beautiful company, beautiful weather; just being able to be still and unplugged. Awesome!
- Having enough energy to keep up with 5 six-year old rock-stars in celebration of my god-daughter’s birthday. Happy Birthday Maya!!! *smooches*
- Lots of baby cuddles from my new god-son, Z. Divine! I could still smell him. Yummy!
- Being called the “World’s Bestest Aunty”. Apparently my hair braiding skills and knowing the right present to get makes me unbeatable. Who can resist that? 😀
- Having a short work week last week. I love Mon – Thursday weeks.
- Being able to work on my “5 hour Baby Boy sweater”. I grabbed the wrong needles so I couldn’t do more (I’m at a major increase stage).
Now I’m kicking myself for not starting this before — the pattern is so well-written and easy.
It was a lovely, loving week.
Cheers for a great week this week for each of you and hope last week’s struggles are now a thing of the past.