- This week, my parents celebrating another birthday reminded me that of the importance of life and the wisdom in spending the time you’ve been given wisely. Their birthday celebration was added impetus for me to continue on with the goals I have for the near future.
- These beautiful reminders from Robin: here and here.
- I had to replace my chef’s pan that I use allllllllllllllllllllllll the time. It was a blessing to find it on sale at Macy’s this week for $29.99 rather than the $60.00 it normally goes for.
- Being able to list items on Ebay without seller fees. I didn’t list alot … just shoes … like this one:
My goal is to either get all the unwanted items (whether by selling or donating) out of my house by the end of this month. Despite my incidents of the cold virus, I’ve made awesome progress. All I have to do now is my library. After that, I can actually begin to pack more consistently.
- I felt the “blah” of my impending lady times coming on and I was already suffering from insomnia and crankiness. A quick prayer took that crankiness right away and feeling good was restored. Even if I did cry over a baby sonogram picture. What?!!!!! 😀
- The elevator in my building is finally being fixed right. It means that I’ll be taking 12 flights of stairs from tomorrow until it’s done, but I prefer that over the breakdowns it’s been having recently. Positive flip-side, I’ll be getting cardio in EVERY DAY until it’s fixed. 😀
- Two luscious feel-goods!!! 😀 I’ve started packing up my craft items — unspun fibre included. I’m taking a break from spinning but the two luscious ones will be back as soon as I get to where I’m going.
The first one reminds me of tulips!!!
Hope you all had a great week last week!!! 😀
So, do your parents have the same birthday? That’s so neat! I always have a box to fill with giveaway stuff. It amazes me that I can keep cleaning out, and there’s always something that can go.
And yum….that fiber is gorgeous…so spring-y!
Yes ma’am … they do! It took a while for my brothers and I to get used to that!!! LOLOL!
I’m the same way with stuff to giveaway. I don’t know where these things come from. It’s just insane.
I got the fibre actually based on your indirect recommendation. You seem to love the products from DiamondB Sheep Farm so much, I decided to give them a try with this period’s fibre allowance. 😀
I love how you’re so positive! And I really like those colors, too.
Thanks so much Hannah!
I find participating in this exercise really motivating. Sometimes I think I have nothing to be thankful for in a particular week but as soon as I start writing things down, I realise that I do. That helps to lessen my frustrations many times just seeing the sweetness among the chaos.
This meme is definitely one of the best (if not the best) I’ve participated in since I started blogging.
I really need to do the same with my unwanted things. I have a huge bag, filled with clothes from when I wasn’t fat as well as some shoes and other items, that has been sitting here for 2 years. TWO. DAMN. YEARS. I’ve also listed my old iPhone on Gumtree; hopefully someone will buy it. Your post is giving me a little motivation. Thanks.
P, I’d been planning to list those things for a while now but I know it’s time. A little incident this morning had me setting up my tripod super quick and getting the postings done. If I don’t get them sold, I’m sending them to Goodwill.
I’m telling you, you’ll feel so much better moving that stuff out of your space. It’s kinda liberating.
Thinking about renting a car one weekend, packing up the trunk, and getting rid of these clothes & etc.