- This week, my parents celebrating another birthday reminded me that of the importance of life and the wisdom in spending the time you’ve been given wisely. Their birthday celebration was added impetus for me to continue on with the goals I have for the near future.
- These beautiful reminders from Robin: here and here.
- I had to replace my chef’s pan that I use allllllllllllllllllllllll the time. It was a blessing to find it on sale at Macy’s this week for $29.99 rather than the $60.00 it normally goes for.
- Being able to list items on Ebay without seller fees. I didn’t list alot … just shoes … like this one:
My goal is to either get all the unwanted items (whether by selling or donating) out of my house by the end of this month. Despite my incidents of the cold virus, I’ve made awesome progress. All I have to do now is my library. After that, I can actually begin to pack more consistently.
- I felt the “blah” of my impending lady times coming on and I was already suffering from insomnia and crankiness. A quick prayer took that crankiness right away and feeling good was restored. Even if I did cry over a baby sonogram picture. What?!!!!! 😀
- The elevator in my building is finally being fixed right. It means that I’ll be taking 12 flights of stairs from tomorrow until it’s done, but I prefer that over the breakdowns it’s been having recently. Positive flip-side, I’ll be getting cardio in EVERY DAY until it’s fixed. 😀
- Two luscious feel-goods!!! 😀 I’ve started packing up my craft items — unspun fibre included. I’m taking a break from spinning but the two luscious ones will be back as soon as I get to where I’m going.
The first one reminds me of tulips!!!
Hope you all had a great week last week!!! 😀